No announcement yet.

Bobby Pacquiao Knocked Out in IBF Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby Pacquiao Knocked Out in IBF Title Fight

An overseas telephone call from Ring Magazine featherweight champion Manny Pacquiao to younger brother and Philippine super featherweight champion Bobby Pacquiao on the eve of his title fight against IBF Pan Pacific featherweight champion Fahprakorb Rakkiatgym apparently didn't help as Bobby was knocked out in the ninth round in the beautiful resort city of Pattaya, Thailand on Friday. [details]

Bobby Pacquiao is horrible. Why is this news?

Comment

why do you think

Comment

that sucks

Comment

Can someone please post a photo of Bobby Pacquiao!? I have heard so much about this guy from this site, but I have yet to see a photo of him.

Comment

I told 'ya....

Comment

Originally posted by Palma
              Can someone please post a photo of Bobby Pacquiao!? I have heard so much about this guy from this site, but I have yet to see a photo of him.
              You want a shot of him lying on the canvas or a regular photo. There are ample amounts of both. (laughs)

Comment

that's enough! i told yah....he's far from his brother manny...this there's no excuses for him, he must suffer of what he have done..he's out of shape?less dedication? what else?

Comment

Originally posted by Bryght
                  You want a shot of him lying on the canvas or a regular photo. There are ample amounts of both. (laughs)
                  Very funny! What I men't was I wanted someone to post one of his fights. I would like to see if he fights anything like his brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryght
                    Very funny! What I mean't was I wanted someone to post one of his fights. I would like to see if he fights anything like his brother.

Comment

Working...
                    X