Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is Floyd acting like a B**CH ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You people don't seem to get why floyd wants to be with the rest of the inmates.

Comment

The creator of this thread please learn how to spell. I hate seeing words like actin, fakin and all that other in stuff. All you have to do is add the G at the end and you look somewhat intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
        Alot of people are sayin floyd actin soft because of the house arrest thing,thats crazy. Anybody gonna try to get out of jail any way they can and say anything to do it, thats common sense.

Actually, house arrest was the second option. Floyd originally asked to be taken out involintary PC and be put in general pop for the extra recreation hours. Thats pretty gully to me. When have you ever heard of someone worth 100 mill say they want to be in the mix of the criminals.

I've seen so-called gangsters on Rikers Island sign into PC and floyd was tryin to get out PC. That dont seem like a b**ch move to me.

They denied his request to be put in general pop so he went with the next best thing, house arrest.
        You have to remember everyone on this forum has been to like CB4 with Chris Rock and Alcatraz and held captive in Russia and was forced to box in underground tournaments to free themselves so we are all pretty much the toughest of the tough...

Comment

Originally posted by prtyboybladeage View Post
          Lol, how he left Rihanna looking like a pit bull mauled her face, and he did no jail time, just community service. While Floyd's baby mom didn't have a scratch on her. And people say Floyd has it good and gets treated differently.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
            I think you have to put in perspective the fact that most of the people that say stuff like that have never spent a day in their life in jail, much less 23 hour lock down. A lot of them are internet tough guys, as well.

I don't fault Mayweather for trying to get out earlier. It doesn't matter if its "only" 90 days. I wouldn't want to spend even 1 in there.
            Alot of people also dont have their son running out of the house in the wee hours of the morning looking for someone to stop their dad from beating tbeir mom.

Just to put it in perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Lol, how he left Rihanna looking like a pit bull mauled her face, and he did no jail time, just community service. While Floyd's baby mom didn't have a scratch on her. And people say Floyd has it good and gets treated differently.
              Compile up records for both guys in court vs women.

Then you'll see why there is a difference.

Comment

Floyd has BEEN CONVICTED of hitting women before. End OF YOUR POST.

Comment

Floyd been beating up on women since the early 2000's tho.

Comment

Originally posted by jcpryor View Post
                    I think you have to put in perspective the fact that most of the people that say stuff like that have never spent a day in their life in jail, much less 23 hour lock down. A lot of them are internet tough guys, as well.

I don't fault Mayweather for trying to get out earlier. It doesn't matter if its "only" 90 days. I wouldn't want to spend even 1 in there.
                    Tough guys live with their moms.

Comment

Working...
                    X