Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafeal smells a rat in Bob Arum in regards to Pacquiao-Mayweather.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know what this is looking like to me? this is looking like a total marketing ploy for ARUM.

i think Arum was using this ****, knowing flloyd wouldnt sign, as a way to promote Pac/Cotto or Pac Margo. what better way to promote or bring awareness about an upcoming fight for pac than to use the May/Pac beef?

he said there was an agreement made between camps but never spoke with anyone from May's camp? he stated that while "negotiating" for May/Pac-he was never in negotitations for Pac-Cotto/Marg. well, if that the case-why did he have so many details regarding those fights? (things that make you go hmmmm)

the last thing he wants is for pacs next fight to do less than 1mil buy, let alone 700k-again. so it seems that hes using this bs Floyd/pac hype as a way to market and promote the fight hes planned on making the whole time...Pac/cotto/Margo.

he didnt even want to dicuss their proposal on the terms of drug testing...whats the big deal in not disclosing this? especially if their offer was a good...it would be a way of proving floyd didnt want the fight.

yet he kept falling back on this SPECULATIVE rant about roger being the reason why he felt floyd didnt sign. why would arum take up for floyd instead of painting him as the coward like hes been doing? how come he went into straight excuse mode at this point?

makes total sense to me. you could hear the skeptism in the voices of the reporters calling in. sounded like they wanted to press arum(even Rafeal) but most likely did not want to piss anyone off and get kicked off the call

how can you attempt negotiating when you arent in contact with mayweathers people, DIRECTLY. rather, he was talking through Greenburg, and using him as a liasion?

this is str8 marketing and promotion for Pac-Cotto/Marg, used to bring in the casual fans by spewing tons of hyperbole, lies, and bs

Comment

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
      Pac vs. Cotto or Pac vs. Margarito is POINTLESS.

Pac vs. Mayweather
      AND
      Cotto vs Margo

I would pay 100 dollars to see both fights on the same night @ Cowboys Stadium
      Nah..........forget that, now I want to see Pacquiao Vs Williams.

Comment

It may very well be a marketing ploy. The key is to get all the media buzzing about it and fans demanding it "or else".

They're probably setting up so that after Manny's next fight he calls out Floyd saying: "Stopping being a *****, Floyd. You know you can't hang with the Wapakman."

Then it's gonna be on for realz.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
          It may very well be a marketing ploy. The key is to get all the media buzzing about it and fans demanding it "or else".

They're probably setting up so that after Manny's next fight he calls out Floyd saying: "Stopping being a *****, Floyd. You know you can't hang with the Wapakman."

Then it's gonna be on for realz.
          exactly, makes total sense to me

Comment

Working...
          X