No announcement yet.

Rigo doesn't want to use VADA [new update]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
    "After agreeing to VADA" - so he has agreed, but now wants to bring in his own test which Donaire has to agree to? That would be pretty ridiculous...but I wouldn't blame him for using additional testing only for himself as an insurance policy against the VADA results, since Conte is the one who came up with that test.

It would have to be USADA; if it is, then we could really get a battle of the PED titans:

Memo vs Conte
    VADA vs USADA

Imagine if one test finds something and the other doesn't.
    I'm pretty sure he means as a replacement not in addition to. Having two organizations taking your blood can't be good for you.

Comment

was this one of those know-it-all rants?

that guy is annoying.

Comment

i just hope this is not true . rigo is not yet in a position to be demanding stuff like this.

Comment

I hope it's not true. I'd lose a ton of respect for Rigondeaux if he kills this fight because of outrageous demands.

Comment

I wouldent doubt it if the whole cuba boxing movement are on some form of PED's or have been on it.

Comment

Both sides need to STFU already.

Use ANTI DOPE TESTS for this fight and keep it at that.

Comment

rigo is just being like arum.

yesterday i was lying. today im telling the truth

Comment

We dont have the detail, but lets say for example all Rigo is asking for is when some blood is drawn from both fighters that instead of all of it going to vada to be tested, he wants a small amount tested by his company or stored in escrow-type situation to protect himself? If Vada come out and say "Rigo failed" he can then get an independent lab to test it himself to prove or disprove what VADA say?

I'm not so sure I would be totally comfortable trusting VADA if im honest, not considering Conte was involved with them at some levels and is working with Nonito.

Without the details, it might just all be more smoke and mirrors.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                    We dont have the detail, but lets say for example all Rigo is asking for is when some blood is drawn from both fighters that instead of all of it going to vada to be tested, he wants a small amount tested by his company or stored in escrow-type situation to protect himself? If Vada come out and say "Rigo failed" he can then get an independent lab to test it himself to prove or disprove what VADA say?

I'm not so sure I would be totally comfortable trusting VADA if im honest, not considering Conte was involved with them at some levels and is working with Nonito.

Without the details, it might just all be more smoke and mirrors.
                    As long as he takes the VADA tests, there really shouldn't be a problem with him doing this.... as long as he himself is paying for it.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                      "After agreeing to VADA" - so he has agreed, but now wants to bring in his own test which Donaire has to agree to? That would be pretty ridiculous...but I wouldn't blame him for using additional testing only for himself as an insurance policy against the VADA results, since Conte is the one who came up with that test.

It would have to be USADA; if it is, then we could really get a battle of the PED titans:

Memo vs Conte
                      VADA vs USADA

Imagine if one test finds something and the other doesn't.
                      I don't think either fighter can afford USADA.

Comment

Working...
                      X