No announcement yet.

who's higher on your ATG list? Mayweather or Hopkins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Guys try way too hard when they try and claim that Mayweather ducked Winky Wright.

When Winky Wright openly priced himself out and walked away from a 50/50 split. And not for the first time.
    Who do you think would have won if they did fight??

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Who do you think would have won if they did fight??
      I think Mayweather would struggle.

Very competitive fight, IMO.

Mainly because Wright's the much bigger man and brings things to the table Mayweather hasn't seen.

Comment

• mayweather and its not even close.

Comment

• B-Hop, Mayweather's career has been planned and made by only fighting sure wins. At least Hopkins took some chances.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bull24 View Post
            B-Hop, Mayweather's career has been planned and made by only fighting sure wins. At least Hopkins took some chances.
            Carefully planned? Lol guy fights the best sfw at 21 fights the second best one rite after. Fights Diego corrales when he was an absolute beast jumps a weight division and immediately fights the best lightweight, goes all the way up in weight and gives dog every concession in the book and beats him but that's all carefully planned? All those fighters were picked to lose rite? Statements like yours are kinda mind boggling

Comment

• Hopkins-ATG
              Mayweather-Great of his time

Comment

• What B-Hop have done after 40 is shocking.
                Beating Prime Pavlik at age 42-43.. and schooling him is amazing. As is beating Prime Pascal at 175 when he's in his mid 40's.

Those wins MUST count more than if he had them when he was younger....

I just don't see Floyd being able to have that kind of productivity even into his late 30's, much less early and mid 40's.

Not to mention Hopkins might end up beating Cloud.. another notch on to an ATG Career.

Comment

• Fairly close Bhop still has the edge.

Comment

• Floyd has better skills and is more talented than Bernard! He is a more coordinated athlete and his eye hand conditioning is superior to Bernard also!
                    Currently they both bore me as to their styles but Floyd could open up if he wanted to but neither can go all out anymore. The fact that they choose their opponents very skillfully tells everyone that they can't fight throughout the distance anymore! Then again most young fans today don't witness hard fought fights from the welter thru the heavies! Everything seems so....planned
                    these days.
                    I'll take Floyd over Bernard physically & mentally but it is close! Ray

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                      Floyd has better skills and is more talented than Bernard! He is a more coordinated athlete and his eye hand conditioning is superior to Bernard also!
                      Currently they both bore me as to their styles but Floyd could open up if he wanted to but neither can go all out anymore. The fact that they choose their opponents very skillfully tells everyone that they can't fight throughout the distance anymore! Then again most young fans today don't witness hard fought fights from the welter thru the heavies! Everything seems so....planned
                      these days.
                      I'll take Floyd over Bernard physically & mentally but it is close! Ray
                      I agree with nearly your entire post but i think hopkins is one of the toughest mentally boxers i have ever seen,,,,
                      Floyd wont be doing what hopkins does at 40+....

Comment

Working...
                      X