No announcement yet.

Listen your personal most exciting and amazing moments in boxings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen your personal most exciting and amazing moments in boxings

What are the moments that you have witnessed that stick in your mind?? Post videos here please,would love to see them
    Last edited by Larry the boss; 01-31-2013, 02:12 PM.

Mayweather Vs Ortiz - I seen the sucker punch coming from a mile away

Ortiz Vs Berto - the look on Bertos face after the 1st knockdown was awesome, dude knew he was about to lose

Tyson Vs Holy - Holyfield put on a masterful boxing performance

Jones Vs Tarver - When Jones got ko'd

Pac Vs Marquez - The sound of Hbo's commentary when Pac hit the ground in the 4th fight was just wow.

Comment

When my gloryfied club fighter countryman Ricky Hatton was KTFO via a ring post and then left twitching by Mayweather and Pacquiao respectively.. I have both knockouts on bly-ray.. Lifts me up whenever am down.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashy Larryx View Post
        What are the moments that you have witnessed that stick in your mind?? Post videos here please,would love to see them
        tyson getting KO'd by Buster
        John Tate getting KO'd by Mike Weaver
        pryor arguello 1
        floyd almost getting murked by shane
        hearns KO of cuevas

Comment

When Cristiano Ronaldo missed his penalty during the Manchester United-Chelsea Champions League Finals

and fell to the ground in raw emotions, tears streaming down his face.

When Manchester United won later on anyways and Rooney went ape shyt jumping over fences and screaming a barrage of random words in sheer joy.

Ronaldo is face down and sobbing his heart out..moments like those tend to make people forgive Ronaldo and his Prima Dona side...

That whole game taking place in the pouring rain just made it more special.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            tyson getting KO'd by Buster
            John Tate getting KO'd by Mike Weaver
            pryor arguello 1
            floyd almost getting murked by shane
            hearns KO of cuevas
            I agree on that part about FMJ Vs Shane, there was no way I could be convinced that Floyd was gonna make it through that round.

Comment

The movement and crushing left from 0:53.

I dont want to post any of the iconic moments that everyone will mention, just smaller scale things that are memorable to me.
              Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 01-31-2013, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Ortiz vs berto - even steward couldnt believe what he was seeing R.I.P
                Mayweather vs Mosley - i thought shane was gonna take him out after the massive bomb
                Pac vs marquez 4 - did not expect that to happen the way it did
                Hopkins vs pascal 2 - after hopkins was declared the winner it shows him looking at the crowd as if to say i prooved ya'll wrong as he tried to hold the tears in
                Hatton vs pacquiao- i was so p!ssed hatton didnt last more than 6 rounds total waste of money

Comment

Norris-Waters. that round.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfgHwE8bSPw

Comment

Working...
                    X