Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins Attacks: Blasts Dawson, Tarver, Toney!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins Attacks: Blasts Dawson, Tarver, Toney!

WBC light heavyweight champion Bernard Hopkins is blasting everyone in sight. Last Saturday night in Los Angeles, Hopkins was stopped in the second round when a left shoulder injury hindered his ability to continue an ongoing fight with Chad Dawson.

[Click Here To Read More]

Gee, I really think this sorry-ass *****h will take on Erdei who will tattoo his
    aged ass. Hopkins will never get in the ring again with Dawson, who would
    kill him.
    Hopkins is full of ****.

Comment

LMFAO! You tell em Bernard!

Comment

go on bhop u tell them!! legend!!!!!!

Comment

This angry old man needs to retire. You have bored the boxing world for long enough BHOP, times up.

Comment

Yo bernard u forgot about that punk winky...

Comment

Originally posted by peter stark View Post
              Gee, I really think this sorry-ass *****h will take on Erdei who will tattoo his
              aged ass. Hopkins will never get in the ring again with Dawson, who would
              kill him.
              Hopkins is full of ****.
              Ya Hopkins is probably scared of dawsons ability to land 7 out of 70 punches on him in two rounds.

You are right.

A guy with 21 mw title defenses and moved up and won the ring and legit lhv title at age 46 is "sorry".

Idiot.

Comment

Shots fired he went in on Toney can't wait to hear his response its gonna be good

Comment

B-Hop is right. I mean Tarver is a cool dude, but talking **** about a man that draped you up, is stupid.

I've never had a problem with Dawson, but dude, you didn't ko B-Hop in a boxing match, period.

Toney, truly atg material, just couldn't stay away from McDonalds, such a waste of talent.

Comment

all of this could have been avoided if he got up and faught like a man

he pulled plug on a great night of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X