No announcement yet.

Mosley-Judah POSTPONED?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley-Judah POSTPONED?

"The welterweight fight between former champions Zab Judah and Shane Mosley that was scheduled for May 31 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas has been postponed because of an injury suffered by Judah.

Richard Schaefer, the chief executive officer of Golden Boy Promotions, confirmed the postponement Thursday during a conference call to announce that AEG had acquired a significant stake in Golden Boy.

Schaefer said the situation is unfolding and he doesn't have details on when the fight will be rescheduled. Judah fell in his bathroom and received stitches in his arm.

"I'm going to be working on that this afternoon and tomorrow," Schaefer said.

Schaefer said Judah required 50 stitches in his forearm to close the wound and would be unable to train for four weeks

If it's still going to happen, maybe they can use the extra time to produce a better undercard...or even possibly get a non-PPV slot."

http://www.badlefthook.com/2008/5/8/164624/6559

Edit: if you know anything otherwise, let me know. I'm hoping this information is wrong.
    Last edited by pigdestroyer; 05-09-2008, 04:16 AM.

Yeh its a bit of a shame, i was looking forward to watching the fight. Hopefully they make it a non-ppv bout in the future

Comment

check this link .... its confirmed as off unfortunately
      http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...OXINGHeadlines

Comment

well this sucks..... Anyone think they will at least fight this year?

Comment

Yes it's postponed. Prime suspects for the cutting of Stab Judah are Kimbo Slice and Iran 'The Blade' Barkley. The police are about to make arrests...

Comment

Originally posted by BatTheMan View Post
            Yes it's postponed. Prime suspects for the cutting of Stab Judah are Kimbo Slice and Iran 'The Blade' Barkley. The police are about to make arrests...
            i don't understand your comment? joke?

Comment

Originally posted by pigdestroyer View Post
              i don't understand your comment? joke?
              Yes.

Surely you know Iran Barkley?

Kimbo is some MMA KO-artist.

Comment

Originally posted by BatTheMan View Post
                Yes.

Surely you know Iran Barkley?

Kimbo is some MMA KO-artist.
                ...No I don't? BRB time to do some research. I'll get back to you on this... hopefully with a laugh?

Comment

Working...
                X