No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: I Would Retire Angulo, I Can Beat Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
    I haven't say Angulo is a better boxer, what I say is Lara is leagues above ginger and under the same circumstances angulo would had ko canelo that night, what I say is that ginger is an unproven fighter that had been handed everything, a paper belt at a catch weight that he didn't make against an unranked fighter from england, mathew hatton, he defended that belt against 100 years old mosley, gomez, lopez and trout, a fight that unless he got ko he will win no matter what, he hasn't prove $h1t
    I think canelo proved hes an elite fighter,i mean befire the may fight people were saying that canelo would go out like gatti...that comment showed sum people go to extreme lenghts to make floyd out to a god or sumthing...give canelo credit he hit floyd with sum good shots,he came up short against the pound for pound best,like everyone has...no shame in that

Comment

• Originally posted by garfios View Post
      I haven't say Angulo is a better boxer, what I say is Lara is leagues above ginger and under the same circumstances angulo would had ko canelo that night, what I say is that ginger is an unproven fighter that had been handed everything, a paper belt at a catch weight that he didn't make against an unranked fighter from england, mathew hatton, he defended that belt against 100 years old mosley, gomez, lopez and trout, a fight that unless he got ko he will win no matter what, he hasn't prove $h1t
      As far as Lara vs Canelo; Im not too sure if Lara could handle pressure from a fighter of Canelo's caliber. He couldnt handle pressure from Perro and he is a bum. He has no skills, no type of speed or anything. Canelo may be unproven but he would break Perro's azz open badly. Perro cant handle boxers. Canelo is big and strong, Perro would be a punching bag and he would get stopped if he's on the other side of Canelo's boxing abilities and power.

Comment

• Who is this guy

Comment

• Originally posted by digital hu$tler View Post
          who is this guy
          the best 154 pound boxer in the world!!!

Comment

• This is my dream-match up for 2014 BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good interview. Lara knows he has to earn it too. Beating Trout would be a good start and IF he could get Canelo and win. I'm pissed that Trout vs Lara still hasn't happened.

Comment

• Win a belt and take out Ginger before Floyd retires

Comment

• I like Lara a lot and am hoping to see him in all of the fights he mentioned but he cannot beat Floyd. He doesn't have the stamina, work rate or defense it would take to beat Floyd. That said, I believe he can make it interesting for a few rounds.

Comment

• You can't beat Mayweather by running.
                  The whole place will stink.

Comment

• Al told Ronnie to put a leash on it

Comment

Working...
                    X