Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM next fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JMM should hang up the gloves. The Pac KO was sweet redemption for him. There's nothing left for him to prove.

Comment

I like Marquez but I don't think he would destroy Bradley and Garcia.

I know he just scored a spectacular knockout but his legs are just not there anymore.

Comment

I would really like to see him take Bradley's 0.

Mayweather is stylistically all wrong for Marquez who feeds off of the aggression of his opponent. The most careful fighter in the game won't give him any of that reckless aggression.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
          Oh come on people, Marquez is too great to fight Garcia, Rios and Bradley. Lets see Marquez fight Mayweather again.
          That's definitely an excuse I've never heard before, and one of the worst at that. So now the veterans shouldn't fight the next era of boxers?

Comment

Originally posted by Zopilote View Post
            Bradley, then retire win or lose.

Marquez has had a magnificent career, and has nothing to prove anymore.
            I agree with this...

Comment

damn i wanna see another fight with Manny.. JMM was almost toast in that round before he hit Pac with that missle..

Comment

marquez vs bradley, rios or garcia would be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by thiefery View Post
                  damn i wanna see another fight with Manny.. JMM was almost toast in that round before he hit Pac with that missle..
                  If Pac gets the stoppage in the 5th fight, then it would lead to the 6th fight. It will never stop.

Comment

In my opinion, Marquez is now tied with Julio Cesar as the greatest Mexican boxer of all time.

Comment

Marquez-Bradley
                      Pacquiao-Rios

Winners fight each other.

Comment

Working...
                      X