Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the Best Coach in the Game Right Now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    SMDH!!! You realize how many HOFs he built from the ground up? Tell me someone who has made more than Nacho in the same manner. I'll wait.

Sure Nacho is only human just like all of us. People make mistakes. Watch how Cotto gets his ass knocked out and people will turn around and hate on Diaz only to praise him several days ago.

Comment

garcia,hunter defianetly not the joke coach roach who forces opponents to come in at catchweights and have rehydration clauses

Comment

Roger Mayweather.....

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
          That's what I though that you have no answer.

Comment

I think Nacho is underrated by some and possibly the best for me atm.

He's just an old fashioned guy who has seen and studied so much, it's invaluable when formulating game plans.

The 24/7 lead up to Pac-JMM 3 showed just how much he visualises the fight and is profoundly perfectionist in getting JMM to visualise what to do.

Freddie's falling, but Nazim still impresses.

Comment

IMO, its Nacho. He has/had a long list of great fighters. Almost all of his fighters have good defencive and offensive skills. He seems to train to the strengths of his fighters.

Comment

its too bad the younger Mexican stars havn't made their way to Nachos door step. Nacho would teach Chavez Jr some defence and make him get off his lazy azz and train. Nacho would maximize Canyellos gifts and give him the confidence to fight real 154 lb contenders instead of his collection of losers, has beens, and guys who fight at lighter weights.

Comment

Nacho Beristain. I agree that the younger Mexican fighters should beat a path to his door and learn all they can while he's still around and active. It didn't work out for Angulo but he was coming off a long layoff, I don't lay the blame for that on Nacho.

Gabriel Sarmiento and Pablo Sarmiento fly under the radar but they've done an amazing job with Sergio.
                  Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 10-09-2012, 12:11 AM.

Comment

There's no way to give a real answer, it's just opinion.

I'd go with Robert Garcia though.

Comment

Working...
                    X