No announcement yet.

Forecast for Ward/Dawson, murky with a heavy chance of bull****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forecast for Ward/Dawson, murky with a heavy chance of bull****

I don't know what it is but I think there is more chance of BS in this fight than any I can think of in recent memory...

I am predicting either:

Robbery
    Disqualification
    Cuts Stoppage
    Someone Quits
    Someone gets injured
    Heavy ref bias

Something is going to happen, i'm sure of it.

Anyone else got this feeling?
    It will be a good, clean fight
    20.00%
    I'm concerned
    36.00%
    I'm utterly convinced there will be shenanigans
    44.00%

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    I don't know what it is but I think there is more chance of BS in this fight than any I can think of in recent memory...

I am predicting either:

Robbery
    Disqualification
    Cuts Stoppage
    Someone Quits
    Someone gets injured
    Heavy ref bias

Something is going to happen, i'm sure of it.

Anyone else got this feeling?
    No, but I can see Dawsom checking out mentally, losing focus and going long stretches without throwing, that I can see.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      No, but I can see Dawsom checking out mentally, losing focus and going long stretches without throwing, that I can see.
      if that happens it falls into the bull**** category LOL

Comment

Ward with his headbutting ways and Dawson's susceptibility to cuts don't bode too well so there's definitely a chance. But instead of listing a whole slew of things that can potentially go wrong, just hope for a good fight.

Comment

Yes, there will be bull****. Chad will lose focus and Ward will catch him with something early and finish him. I don't expect this to go 12. Which is weird because knockout and Andre Ward don't belong in the same sentence.

Comment

feel the same way as TS

Comment

why am i the only one who thinks Dawson dropping at least seven pounds of muscle is going to be an issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                why am i the only one who thinks Dawson dropping at least seven pounds of muscle is going to be an issue?
                Hey man your not the only one, I even went as far as saying kill this fight completely. Maybe I'm alone in thinking Dawson is a freaking huge LHW.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton
                  You're not the only one, believe that. How many times do we see boxers say I'm in the best shape of my life and I had the best camp but when the fight comes around they look like ****. Same thing Dawson is doing here by saying he can make the weight and whatnot.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                    Hey man your not the only one, I even went as far as saying kill this fight completely. Maybe I'm alone in thinking Dawson is a freaking huge LHW.
                    6'1, 6'2, with little fat content to speak of means he's going to be cutting muscle. i would be shocked if he makes 168 on his first try.

Comment

Working...
                    X