Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Nate a threat to Ortiz again? He is 40, inactive for a year and is new to 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Nate a threat to Ortiz again? He is 40, inactive for a year and is new to 140

Why is Nate Campbell a threat to Victor Ortiz again? I'm reading people say that this is a "crossroad fight" and that this is a make-or-break. Ehm...are you serious?

Nate Campbell is almost 40 years old, he has been inactive for almost a year and is new to the 140 division.

I will be disappointed in Victor Ortiz if he doesn't dominate him.

Nate also beat a better version of Juan Diaz than the one Paulie fought

Comment

because if the cambell that fought juan diaz comes to fight and is applying constant pressure to ortiz many people think its possible that we might see another no mas from victor. i myself dont see this happening but should be a good fight anyway

Comment

Campbell just turned 38. He last fought 9 months ago.

I love how Boxing Scene always exaggerates this bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          Why is Nate Campbell a threat to Victor Ortiz again? I'm reading people say that this is a "crossroad fight" and that this is a make-or-break. Ehm...are you serious?

Nate Campbell is almost 40 years old, he has been inactive for almost a year and is new to the 140 division.

I will be disappointed in Victor Ortiz if he doesn't dominate him.
          because ortiz is a quitter and campbell is a savy vet.

Comment

because nate is a vet and the heart of ortiz is questionable

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
              Nate also beat a better version of Juan Diaz than the one Paulie fought
              I disagree. Who had Juan beat before he fought Campbell? AFter the Campbell fight, Juan atleast beat Katsidis.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                because if the cambell that fought juan diaz comes to fight and is applying constant pressure to ortiz many people think its possible that we might see another no mas from victor. i myself dont see this happening but should be a good fight anyway
                Ortiz should be dominating Campbell man. Campbell is smaller, old and unproven at 140. Campbell wont be pressuring anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
                  Campbell just turned 38. He last fought 9 months ago.

I love how Boxing Scene always exaggerates this bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    because ortiz is a quitter and campbell is a savy vet.
                    Any physical disadvantages for Ortiz?

Comment

Working...
                    X