Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calzaghe fans: Is Calzaghe pissed off? Is he letting Froch get inside his head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calzaghe is probably bored. His venture in the promotional business is going down the drain so he probably needs a new toy.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Calzaghe is probably bored. His venture in the promotional business is going down the drain so he probably needs a new toy.
      LOL. So you think he'll come out of retirement?

Comment

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
        LOL. So you think he'll come out of retirement?
        If Froch keeps winning then yeah. Then I think he'd make an ill-advised comeback. As you probably know boxing history is littered with such examples.

Comment

If Froch keeps winning then yeah. Then I think he'd make an ill-advised comeback. As you probably know boxing history is littered with such examples.
          He would never lose to Froch. Froch is garbage. If he comes back fight Dawson or stay in Wales.

Comment

Agreed. he should take Lennox Lewis (the only smart man in this regard) and stay put for his own sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
              Agreed. he should take Lennox Lewis (the only smart man in this regard) and stay put for his own sake.
              Or Marciano, Hagler, Monzon for example. Yep. I hope he stays retired. Boxing has seen too many champions looking pathtic chasing skills of yesteryear.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                He would never lose to Froch. Froch is garbage. If he comes back fight Dawson or stay in Wales.
                I wish Calzaghe would take that fight and then fight the winner of this tournament, which will probably be either Ward or Abraham.

Comment

Working...
                X