No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Firearm Charges Dismissed in NYC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Firearm Charges Dismissed in NYC

NEW YORK, NY - Early today, Six-Time and Four-Division World Champion Robert Guerrero appeared in New York State Supreme Court for Queens County where all firearm possession charges were dismissed in connection with his March 28 arrest at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City. Guerrero pled guilty to disorderly conduct, a violation and not a crime, was fined $250 and ordered to complete 50 hours of community service which he will be allowed to perform in his home state of California.

[Click Here To Read More]

they sure like to hype a fighter up dont they? six time 4 weight champ? what a load of bollocks!

Comment

Lol I was trying to tell people he would only pay a fine. People were saying he'd do a year in prison minimum!

Comment

That's great news, really good to hear!

Comment

As much as I despise the guy, I don't wish jail on anybody that is nonviolent. Good news.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS
            Lol I was trying to tell people he would only pay a fine. People were saying he'd do a year in prison minimum!
            I didn't think the charges would amount to anything either. Some people definitely blew it out of proportion.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

That's wonderful news. Glad the case was purged.

Comment

Happy to hear that. Can't wait to see him bounce back. There's a lot of fight left in the Ghost.

Comment

I thought he'd do mandatory jail time and posted as much. I'll eat crow, I was wrong. But I'm happy for him, it was a dumb mistake but an honest one. Plaxico must be heated that Guerrero got off so easily.

Comment

^You have to remember that Plaxico fired a weapon (sort of) in a crowded area. Different circumstance.

Comment

Working...
                    X