Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Daniel Geale Arrives For Sebastian Sylvester Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Daniel Geale Arrives For Sebastian Sylvester Bout

After a trip of 27 hours, Daniel Geale today arrived in Berlin to continue his preparation for his May 7 clash with IBF Middleweight Champion Sebastian Sylvester. "He is very experienced but I have come here to win the title," Geale said. Picture: Photo Wende

[Click Here To Read More]

This is one I'm looking forward to.

Very slow for boxing this weekend and next, but LOTS of good matchups on May 7.

Comment

wow yet another gimme defense for eurobum Sylvester.. i hope the ibf gets that paper champ some worthy mandatory next

Comment

really nice match-up,

should be an entertaining fight.

maybe Geale can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by vick_ramalot View Post
          wow yet another gimme defense for eurobum Sylvester.. i hope the ibf gets that paper champ some worthy mandatory next
          some worthy mando?

name me one fighter that deserves to be ranked higher in the IBF-raking than Geale.

Comment

Don't let the poodle hairstyle fool you, Geale is not a gimmie for Sylvester. If an old Roman Karmazin can outwork and back Sylvester up for most of the fight, Geale can too.

Geale is good enough to get the upset, but he's going to have to get the stoppage or dominate to get a decision in Germany.

Comment

Geale has decent boxing skills...enough to outbox Sylvester easily.

Comment

Geale is a good fighter, perhaps better than Sylvester.

And he's Sylvester's mandatory.

Comment

daniel geale is starting to hit his prime, most people havnt seen any of his fights so they write him off, he dominated karmazin and was never in trouble, he can throw at spead for 12 full rnds,he will dominate sylvester and wont need a knockout, even in germany.

Comment

you've obviously never seen Daniel Geale fight........don't be surprised to see an upset or a robbery.......

Comment

Working...
                    X