No announcement yet.

Cassidy, The game freestyle June 2010 FIRE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
    lol its honestly crazy how much of a *** you are, look at what your writing due, quit it with those gay smiley faces yourembarassing yourself.

baggin on my little radio show? your not "baggin" **** bro are u serious? omg some loser is saying my show is gay now im going to quit. NO i could care less what 2 haters think about my show
    I'm not the one butt hurt because someone's baggin on my radio show! But it's ok I was just kidding, no I wasn't...

You mad?

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
      Exactly why you lose every argument and make yourself look like an ignorant, insecure little teenager.

Who cares about the belts nowadays. Go say that to people who have Hearns and Tyson as their avatars as they lost their belts along time ago also. Failed logic.
      Only difference is they were good fighters and Pavlik is 1demensional.

Im not hating on Pavlik, i have an autogrpah from with my name on it, but any of the top 5 guys at 168 will embarass him

Comment

Originally posted by Big Smoke View Post
        I'm not the one butt hurt because someone's baggin on my radio show! But it's ok I was just kidding, no I wasn't...

You mad?

what are you even saying lol

Comment

what are you even saying lol
          I understand.

You're only 15 homie.

You haven't passed english class yet!

But it's ok I forgive you...

Just kidding.

lol!

Comment

Only difference is they were good fighters and Pavlik is 1demensional.

Im not hating on Pavlik, i have an autogrpah from with my name on it, but any of the top 5 guys at 168 will embarass him
            Pavlik was a good fighter. Your name and stature shouldn't depict whether I can have a picture of him with titles he's earned in my signature.

Comment

smoke what you doing..

Comment

Pavlik was a good fighter. Your name and stature shouldn't depict whether I can have a picture of him with titles he's earned in my signature.
                lol to be honest i was just trying to find something i coudl use against you

pavlik used to be my favorite fighter, i was ringside at his fight wit hopkins, i was supposed to meet him after but he had to go to the hospital to get stitches

Comment

lol to be honest i was just trying to find something i coudl use against you

pavlik used to be my favorite fighter, i was ringside at his fight wit hopkins, i was supposed to meet him after but he had to go to the hospital to get stitches

Whatever, at least you admit it I guess.

Comment

Whatever, at least you admit it I guess.
                    me and you have had to much beef on here

lets both be men, no beef?

Comment

me and you have had to much beef on here

lets both be men, no beef?
                      No guarantees. If I see something I disagree with on this website, regardless of who it is, I don't hesitate to speak my mind and state an opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X