Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Floyd only got bronze at the Olympics...That means he lost a fight??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    You should rewatch the fight and count all the punches that were not counted for the Cuban. Then there's also the "slip".

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

i don't need to rewatch the fight. you said it was a robbery and you were wrong.

Comment

How was R2 (2:05) not a KD, their feet were at least a meter apart (commentator: "their feet got tangled..."), Floyd got hit by a right hand and went down. Sure it may have been a balance/flash KD, but a KD is a KD.

Also, the commentators are horribly biased... (Al Bernstein)
      Last edited by BafanaBafana; 05-12-2013, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Reading some comments in this thread just proves how pathetic the users on this forum can be.

Comment

The size of Floyds head in that fight compared to now is pretty drastic.

Comment

Martin Castillo beat Mayweather twice in the amateurs.

Comment

Why do people waste their time going back and forth with Trolls who know nothing about boxing and just google negative stuff to find about Mayweather so they can come to this forum and argue about it

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
                How was R2 (2:05) not a KD, their feet were at least a meter apart (commentator: "their feet got tangled..."), Floyd got hit by a right hand and went down. Sure it may have been a balance/flash KD, but a KD is a KD.

Also, the commentators are horribly biased... (Al Bernstein)

this we can agree on.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                  Martin Castillo beat Mayweather twice in the amateurs.

ivan calderon beat miguel cotto in the amateurs. it doesn't always translate to supremacy in the pros.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                    lol @ he got a gift against the cuban, thats bull****, i was watching that olympics and the whole show was garbage. Vargas was robbed, Tarver should have gotten his nod, i just felt our guys did enough to win. that was the last olympics i felt we had a team of excelled amatuers.

overall mayweathers loss was a travesty, you guys can youtube that and see for yourself, lmao @ "the cuban" most of you idiots are just parroting what someone else just said, he won that fight, its been nearly two decades since ive seen it but i remember floyd using movement and his speed and he had no answer for ANYTHING he was doing.

smh.
                    ^^^^^^^^ This, parroting at his best.

Hater 1 said that a Cuban was robbed by Mayweather. hater 2 probably didnt even watch the fight and began to yell like an idiot that Mayweather robbed a cuban. Pathetic, just pathetic

Comment

Working...
                    X