No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Cruz Says Life is Great Since Coming Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Orlando Cruz Says Life is Great Since Coming Out

If Orlando Cruz would’ve known all along that he’d feel the way he does today, the openly gay featherweight contender would’ve come out of the closet long ago.

Cruz told HBO’s Jon Frankel during a “Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel” segment that debuted Tuesday night, “I’m very, very happy. I’m free.”

The 31-year-old Cruz (19-2-1, 9 KOs) didn’t publicly acknowledge that he’s gay until three weeks ago, in advance of his unanimous decision victory over Mexico’s Jorge Pazos (20-5, 13 KOs) on Friday night in Kissimmee, Fla.
    [Click Here To Read More]

he is getting alot more "fierro" action now...suck on orlando!!

Comment

What a butt pirate.

Comment

Dejalo que chiche

Comment

hE SHOULD TELL fLOYD TO COME OUT TOO!

Comment

Well go enjoy your great life and stop telling us about it every 12 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
              Well go enjoy your great life and stop telling us about it every 12 hours.
              Yeah it's one thing to be gay, but it doesn't have to be the topic of discussion every other day.

It's BS that a guy is getting this attention because of his sexuality that he otherwise wouldnt.

Also LOL at him and Cotto being on the Olympic team together. I wonder if they shared a bed like Cotto and that fat **** in 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                dejalo que chiche
                lmfao!!!!!

Comment

i know it's been only recently that he came out and everyone wants to ask him questions but i'm sure at one point he'll just get tired of it like the fans also just get tired of hearing or reading the same thing about him

Comment

Good for you Orlando

Comment

Working...
                    X