No announcement yet.

Margarito's fans excuses on December 4th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margarito's fans excuses on December 4th

We all know that the NSB crowd are already cooking up excuses for when Margarito takes an "L" to Cotto in the Garden on the 3rd. It promises to be a great fight and perhaps setting up a trilogy, but I sense a huge amount of Karmic back pay, so what will be the greatest excuses? Vote!
    His bionic eye was not fitted with the manufactured suggested amount of plaster
    13.25%
    Arum paid off all three independant doctors who approved of Margarito
    8.43%
    Margarito threw the fight to set up a mega trilogy
    10.84%
    Cotto utilized plaster AND pedialyte in the corner to rehydrate
    7.23%
    Margarito's high altitude training was a disadvantage at sea level
    8.43%
    A Puerto Rican ninja poisoned Margarito's hydroxycut in the locker room
    8.43%
    Manny Pacquiao only fought Margarito...if he had fought Cotto too...
    6.02%
    No mullet, no Margarito...therefore, Cotto did not fight the real Margarito
    13.25%
    Michael Jackson was a Penn State donor
    4.82%
    Miley Cyrus
    19.28%

Will be no excuses from me though I am uncertain about his eye holding up, even then I expect him to still plough through Cotto. I just believe Margarito's style is Cotto's worst nightmare.

Comment

The OP talking like the quitter has a chance

Comment

Excuses? No thanks, I'm not worried. This is an easy fight.

Comment

Was a huge fan of Marg before the wrap scandal but I did lose respect for him after that happened.

I still think he wins because of the style match ups but I just think they are both past their prime to be honest.

The lack of movement from Cotto in his last two fights would concern me if I was a fan of his. Marg will have no problem hitting him and Marg can take Cotto's shots much better than Cotto can take his and this fight might just come down to that.

Comment

He won't lose on the 3rd, so no excuses.

If he does lose, it won't be through a lack of trying, so no excuses either, because he will leave everything in the ring, including his glass eye lol

Comment

Originally posted by El Tommo View Post
              The OP talking like the quitter has a chance
              Your angry son...Miguel is coming like a demon out the gates of hell and Dec 3 will the be day of reckoning for Margarito

Comment

1. Margarito had a fake eye
                2. Margarito was "weight-drained" at 153, he would've won if it was at 154
                3. Margarito was damaged goods after the Mosley & Pacquiao fights, they softened him up for Cotto
                4. Margarito had to take a day-off from training, that totally messed him up
                5. Margarito couldn't focus due to 15,000 screaming Puertoricans in the crowd
                6. Margarito didn't have a tune-up fight after Pacquiao
                7. Capetillo was a better trainer than Garcia
                8. The fight should've been in Mexico

I'm pretty sure if he loses it's gonna sound something like this..

Comment

and what happens to this people that swears they have a crystal ball and can predict who will win,what happens if cotto loses,will you stop writing stupid threads?

Comment

From what I recall cotto was schooling Rito for the first 5 rounds. This time it will be the 12 rounds or tko cotto, with an eye ball on the mat.

Comment

Working...
                    X