No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katsidis: I'd Knock Amir Khan Out, Easier Than Burns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Katsidis: I'd Knock Amir Khan Out, Easier Than Burns

Michael Katsidis insists Amir Khan is motivated only by money and will continue to avoid a showdown.

[Click Here To Read More]

no doubt Kats would easily KO the fraud, no way Khan would even consider it though.

Comment

Originally posted by lest26 View Post
      no doubt Kats would easily KO the fraud, no way Khan would even consider it though.
      SMDH................

Comment

The only ring Hatton should be going near is a donut ring.

Comment

There's no reason they shouldn't fight. I'd like to see it. Khan is not as advertised. Should have lost against Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by lest26 View Post
            I would like to agree with you because I like Katsidis and I don't really like Khan. But the fact is, and I only like to speak with facts, that Katsidis is a Lightweight, while Khan is a Junior Welterweight going in to his last fight at 140 against Peterson. Khan has clearly said he's moving up to 147.

If Katsidis wants Khan that badly, then he has to chase him up to 147 in 2012. That's just how it is. Unless, Khan stays at 140 for onr last fight vs Katsidis, but he already said he would only stay there for Bradley.

I think Khan vs Katsidis at 147 would actually be a good fight and a couple of good additions to the Welterweight division.

Comment

Seriously?!!? Who Has Katsidis Beaten? They'll Say Anything For A Paycheck!

Have Kats go beat Maidana, Morales, Marquez, Ortiz or Rios, then talk about Amir Khan.

Comment

Khan would spark Katsidis out in a complete shutout.

I like Katsidis a lot, but a fighter with solid boxing skills and reach will be able to take him apart. Khan-Katsidis would be a repeat of Guerrero-Katsidis except Khan is even bigger.

If you want to give Katsidis another title shot, give us Katsidis-Rios!

Comment

having seen what guerrero did to kats, there should be no doubt that khan would punish him.

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
                    There's no reason they shouldn't fight. I'd like to see it. Khan is not as advertised. Should have lost against Maidana.
                    Yes he should've lost to Maidana due to only 2 rounds going in Maidana's favor....SMDH

9 out of 10 theory at its finest

Comment

Working...
                    X