No announcement yet.

Twitter > Facebook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter > Facebook

I'm done with facebook. Too much garbage that you constantly run into on that site.

Twitter is simple and better structured.

Which do you prefer. Vote in the poll.
    Facebook
    43.48%
    Twitter
    43.48%
    Both
    13.04%

BoxingScene>Twitter>Facebook

Comment

I have a facebook account but both are gay.did you hear Timerlake bought Myspace for 30 million if he can bring it back he will have a goldmine.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        I have a facebook account but both are gay.did you hear Timerlake bought Myspace for 30 million if he can bring it back he will have a goldmine.
        Myspace is shot to **** Horrible investment imo.

Comment

I used FB, never got into Tweet, myspace was bought in part by Justin Timberlake, but he is playing on making it only a music page where the fans can get more in touch with the celebs

Comment

I was on Myspace forever, site went to ****.

Eventually got a FB, thought it was great compared to Myspace.

Now Im being converted to twitter. I dont tweet ****, but I get alot of news and stuff from there and thats really all I want. I dont care how much someone loves their baby or how grateful they are for god. Its an easy way to avoid that **** without going through the harassment of removing your sister from your FB lol.

Comment

Facebook better for catching up with your women though..

Comment

Used to hate Twitter and not get what the fuss was about but slowly changed my mind on that one! Twitter for the win!

Comment

Facebook is alot better IMO. Facebook is a good way to speak to all your friends and arrange stuff.

Twitter is ok, but I really don't give a **** about what celebrities are doing. It just gets cluttered with famous people advertising ****.

Comment

Twitter.

I can't stand Facebook now.

Comment

Working...
                    X