No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua, Quigg vs. Salinas Early Results From O2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua, Quigg vs. Salinas Early Results From O2

O2 Arena (Millenium Dome), Greenwich, London - junior middleweight George Michael Carman (11-1-1) won a six round decision over previously undefeated prospect Matthew Ryan (4-1) in a close fight.

Cruiserweight Ben Ileyemi (1-0, 1KO) made his pro debut and stopped Stanislavs Makarenko (2-5) in the secon round. Makarenko was dropped hard in the first and got finished off in the second.

[Click Here To Read More]

what time does the Jousha fight start anyone know?

Comment

Same question. What time is the Joshua fight?

Comment

Chuffed for Conquest. He was on a roll until the Dawson shocker.

Hopefully his hands hold up & he can have a busy & successful 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          what time does the Jousha fight start anyone know?
          Joshua fight on before Quigg. Mitchell fight on next then Joshua. latest 10.30.

Luke Campbell is a prospect to watch. Looked great again in the 1 round it lasted.

Comment

Good fight, had it 7-5 Quigg. Not impressed by Salinas' constant moaning to the ref, or by those bizarrely claiming he was robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
              Good fight, had it 7-5 Quigg. Not impressed by Salinas' constant moaning to the ref, or by those bizarrely claiming he was robbed.
              Usually when you speak on here you talk bobbins but I agree with your scoring.
              Not a bad scrap quigg should have pressed it earlier though

Comment

I scored the fight 115-114 to Quigg, only reason had that odd scorecard, because gave the 12th even, Scott probably edged the last round so it would of been 115-113. But once I fill in my card it stays.

Shame to see the draw :/ but can't argue with the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post

If anyone was lucky to get a draw it was Salinas.

Comment

I wish Quigg had got closer in the earlier rounds, he wouldn't have left any doubt at all. Once he was close and opened up Salinas didn't have anything.

Comment

Working...
                    X