Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Wilder-Chisora Set For 6/15 At Wembley Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Wilder-Chisora Set For 6/15 At Wembley Arena

By Terence Dooley - Frank Warren has officially unveiled his latest big bill at a press conference in London.

The show is due to take place at Wembley Arena on June 15th and will reportedly feature the heavyweight showdown between America's Deontay Wilder, 28-0 (28), and London's Dereck Chisora, 16-4 (10).

Earlier this week, Richard Schaefer, the CEO of Golden Boy Promotions, declared that a fight between Wilder and Chisora was not on the cards, but it now appears that the encounter will take place and it could propel the winner towards a world title fight. [Click Here To Read More]

Interesting...I wonder if his legal troubles are going to "disappear"

Comment

Nice. Would be surprised if this wasn't a good fight.

Comment

Betcha Frank's booked the arena before actually beginning negotiations

Comment

I expected this fight to happen, good to see everything has been finalized and hopefully I can get tickets to the show. It's a good move by all parties involved and should be a great fight.

Chisora needs to come into this fight physically and mentally 100%, I think he can cause an upset if he does so. My opinion on how the fight will play out is Wilder via stoppage in round 9. Chisora might have a few moments in the fight but think Wilder's good enough to box & move and Chisora really lacks any threat power wise.

Comment

http://www.*********.com/Boxing/deon...-update-195216

Wilder can face up to 20 ****in years! It looks like GBP changed it's mind, they want to squeeze at least one decent pay day from Wilder before he'll go to jail.

It was really lucky coincidence for Frank Warren, I'm starting to suspect him of planting that hooker in Vegas

Comment

i wonder if wilder will even be allowed to leave the country for this fight

Comment

Good card this. Gavin Vs Vassell is a good fight, and from a local point of view im looking forward to seeing Smith Vs Dodson (aswell as Paul Butler).

Really looking forward to Chisora Vs Wilder also. Im going with Chisora

Comment

Chisora has a lot of ground to make up in just 5 weeks. He looked awful against Availa

Comment

wilder is a real ****ing bum. I think chisora will KO him.

Comment

Working...
                    X