No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teenage Boxer Collapes and Dies After Bout in Jakarta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teenage Boxer Collapes and Dies After Bout in Jakarta

A teenage boxer collapsed and died following a bout at the TVRI Studio in Jakarta last night. Tubagus Sakti, 17, was rushed to hospital after suffering convulsions following his eighth round TKO defeat at the hands of Ical Tobida.

Doctors at the Universitas Kristen Indonesia Hospital were unable to save Tubagus who died at 13:30 local time on Sunday afternoon. According to the hospital the cause of death was a cerebral hemorrhage.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn......R.I.P buddy

Comment

that sucks

Comment

That is just sad. RIP

Comment

What a jackass trying to go in for another shot when the ref had already stepped in.

Comment

Sorry to hear this.... Better just ban boxing, I heard its dangerous.

Comment

Sad. That video is hard to watch. We can sit back here on BS and talk trash about certain fights or fighters, but this is a stark reminder of what can happen in the ring. Everyone who steps between the ropes takes that risk. From world champs to low-level club fighters, boxers are the bravest of athletes.
              RIP Kid.......

Comment

RIP, Poor kid only 17 yrs. old.

Comment

that other boxer is a scumbag

Comment

sad. i'd like to see the other boxer get seriously beaten down.

Comment

Working...
                    X