No announcement yet.

Austin Trout reminds me of Winky Wright

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin Trout reminds me of Winky Wright

They are high risk-low reward type of fighters. Their defensive stances are different, but both are tall southpaws with great reach and a great jab. Also they are both natural middleweights that can fight (in the case of Winky fought and dominated the 154 division at one point) at jr. middleweight.

Trout will get ducked just as hard that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearless Angel View Post
      They are high risk-low reward type of fighters. Their defensive stances are different, but both are tall southpaws with great reach and a great jab. Also they are both natural middleweights that can fight (in the case of Winky fought and dominated the 154 division at one point) at jr. middleweight.
      Did Canelo duck Winky too?

Comment

Let's hope Trout doesn't price himself out on a consistent basis like Winky Wright did.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Let's hope Trout doesn't price himself out on a consistent basis like Winky Wright did.
          I hope not .

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            Did Canelo duck Winky too?
            Canelo should fight Berto. That's the new requisite to fight Mayweather.

Comment

Trout will only be ducked by Alvarez and possibly K9. Everyone else would be willing to fight him. Trout is good, but not Winky good.

Lara will remain the ducked fighter of the division.

Comment

except Trout is slower not as skilled and has less pop

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Trout will only be ducked by Alvarez and possibly K9. Everyone else would be willing to fight him. Trout is good, but not Winky good.

Lara will remain the ducked fighter of the division.
                  The division is so jumbled I wouldn't feel comfortable in calling any fighter in it 'avoided'

Comment

Trout is no wink but he's good enough. Wiky would beat everyone currently Lin the 154 lb division I have no.doubt

Comment

Working...
                    X