Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVANDER HOLYFIELD Tells TMZ He Will Never Box Again

EVANDER HOLYFIELD
    I'm NEVER Boxing Again

Evander Holyfield says he's officially done fighting ... FOREVER ... despite reports the 49-year-old boxing great is looking to get back in the ring one last time.

After his last fight back in 2011, Holyfield had hinted that he wanted one more go inside the ring before hanging up the gloves ... and considering his troubling financial situation, it seemed like a sure thing.

But last night at LAX, Holyfield assured us his boxing days are over ... period.

Thus ends the career of one of the greatest boxers of all-time -- he finishes his illustrious career with 44 wins, several championships, and of course ... half an ear.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/12/evande...#ixzz297zyxk8w

WOW...finally...good for him...what an era.

Comment

Comment

Comment

This is bull****. Evander's just saying what he can to get this guy out of his face. He's on a phone call.

Comment

Once he gets his child support bill he be fighting again. You can only go bankrupt so many times

Dude is pathetic, I hate people like him who HAD something all of us DREAM we had (ie tons of money), but the old proverb proves true, a fool and his money are quickly parted....No respect for this guy as a human being, deserves everything he got coming in his future.

Comment

i wish it was true, but its hard to believe, like someone said, seems like he just wantsto get away from the camera guy

Comment

That guy was pretty rude man.

When someone was that rude to a young Tyson in an airport like that, he weren't so tolerant.

Comment

Working...
                X