Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan smashes Garcia's head in...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia is tailor made for Khan. I don't see this going past six, if that.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Garcia is tailor made for Khan. I don't see this going past six, if that.

I hope not, the longer the fight the better Garcia's chances are.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Who's the last guy Khan smashed? Even McCloskey gave him some problems.
        zabdiel judah, two fights ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
          Amir Khan fans are NOT making this guy out to be a threat.

Amir Khan HATERS are making him out to be a threat, like they ALWAYS DO

that way if Khan wins they can change their tune to the "Garcia was an overrated bum" and if Khan loses "I woz rite, Khan is a glass jawed joke!"
          This right here.

Comment

Originally posted by ianhunter View Post
            zabdiel judah, two fights ago.
            Exactly, a post-prime guy who got a gift against Matthysse and was struggling with Mabuza before the stoppage. Garcia is a prime fighter with good speed and power, he should lose but there won't be any smashing.

Comment

Exactly, a post-prime guy who got a gift against Matthysse and was struggling with Mabuza before the stoppage. Garcia is a prime fighter with good speed and power, he should lose but there won't be any smashing.
              So Garcia is faster than Zab? And Zab is post prime? I think not my friend. Zab still got some left in him, the problem with him is what it's always been, he's not there mentally. Well... he's there mentally one fight and not the next.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                So Garcia is faster than Zab? And Zab is post prime? I think not my friend. Zab still got some left in him, the problem with him is what it's always been, he's not there mentally. Well... he's there mentally one fight and not the next.
                You can be post prime and still have some left. I didn't say he was shot.

Garcia is not faster but he pulls the trigger more often. He ain't gonna stand there and eat Khan's punches like Zab did.

Comment

I don't think I have ever seen Khan smash anyone's head in. Khan is going to win on points with lots of hit and run. If he tries to smash Gargia's head in he risks losing as Garcia hits a lot harder than him.

Comment

You can be post prime and still have some left. I didn't say he was shot.

Garcia is not faster but he pulls the trigger more often. He ain't gonna stand there and eat Khan's punches like Zab did.
                    Oh I thought you meant he was SHOT by saying post prime. I think if Zab was there mentally 100% of the time he would give ANYONE problems. And beat just about more than half of the top 10 140 pounders. Hell, I would pick him over JMM if I knew he was gonna show up to fight.

Garcia sure as hell didn't pull any trigger vs an old ass out of shape Morales.

Comment

lol Khan isn't smashing nobody's head in, if Khan wins it will be by UD/SD with a lot of running around in some rounds when he either gasses or feels Garcias power or both.

I have a feeling Khan is going to be on his unicycle a lot in this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X