Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Chavez Jr. beats Martinez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Chavez Jr. coming into the fight is different and more mature than the one who was challenged by Martinez a little while ago.
    I don't know about drug testing and I hope there won't be a problem about it come fight time.

I feel that chavez will have a chance against Martinez on pure stamina and volume on punches to the body. He will wear Martinez down by ripping him to the body every chance he gets.

With all due respect, Chavez is no noodle neck like Paul Williams.

If you think that in the 7th round against Lee, Chavez Jr. looked like his dad, just wait till you see him in this fight. SR. is teaching him very well to fight against a southpaw

Comment

If Chavez Jr. beats Martinez

then the haters should stfu........

Comment

I'm predicting a fairly competitive UD for Sergio. He won't stop Julio, as it seems Julio has an iron chin. But I think he'll win a comfortable UD that should read 117-111/116-112, but the judges will find it closer than it should he, like 115-113 or something.

Comment

If he beats Martinez and Dmitry Pirog. He is not only the man to beat @160, but among the top 5 Elites. Beating Martinez alone isn't suffice to scale the depth of his ability.

Comment

Working...
          X