No announcement yet.

Hulk Hogan Slammed in Divorce Settlement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hulk Hogan Slammed in Divorce Settlement

Linda Hogan who has no discernible talent and never did anything to help Hulk Hogan become a global icon cleaned up in their divorce settlement.

If you are rich, you might want to use Hogan as an example of why not to get married.

- A new story about Hulk Hogan’s financial state since his divorce from Linda Hogan was finalized. Some of the details coming out of the divorce are below:

* Linda got over 70% of the couple’s liquid assets…specifically, she got $7.44 million of the their $10.41 million from various bank and investment accounts.

* Hogan agreed to give Linda 40% ownership in his companies, as well as pay out a $3 million property settlement.

* The two will be splitting the money that comes from the sales of their homes in Clearwater Beach and Belleair, Florida.

* Linda got to keep a Mercedes-Benz, a Cadillac Escalade, a Corvette, a Rolls-Royce and various off-road vehicles. Hulk got the rest.
    look at this shit bros.

i dont care if theyre not that hot i would bang brooke and her mother at the same time

Comment

Fuck that gold digging ****, brother!

Comment

Thats fcking sad. On top of all that she is or was banging one of their sons friends

Comment

and people wonder why men murder their wives

just sayin

Luckily I'm so broke if I ever get divorced they'll get half of nothin, so I'm good

Comment

Comment

This is why we need some sort of Divorce reform in America.
              Hulk Hogan risked his health, worked hard his whole life only to have it taken by a taletless hag.

Comment

**** like this is why I'm never getting married.

Same thing happened to Mosley and will happen to floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  **** like this is why I'm never getting married.

Same thing happened to Mosley and will happen to floyd.
                  Floyd saw what happened to Mosley and will most likely get a prenup. You should be worried for your boy Manny, he's been bust a multitude of times creeping on Jinkee and I don't think he has a prenup. Along with his kids he would get raped in divorce court. But let's not make this a manny/floyd thing plz.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X