Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever thought that maybe Margarito has been cheating his whole career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joke thread.

Ok, people say how his "plaster" takes about 5-6 rounds to harden up and tony has no punching power.

When Tony KO'd Cintron in 4 and Johnson in 1, People still crying he was using plaster.

So what is it boys?

Fucking dumbass guys in here trying to ruin Margaritos legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      I dont know about his whole career but anyone wo thinks that the Mosley fight was the only one he loaded up for is being silly and naive.
      I doubt he loaded up for Mosley ONLY, I know he did for Cotto, Clottey and Williams. It would just make sense.

Comment

I don't think he's been doing it his whole career because he wasn't busting people up like that every fight.

But I always thought something was weird since he knocked that guys ear off. IMO when he started losing to Santos and his career was going downhill is when he started using them.

All of a sudden he became a bigger puncher and was really hurting guys, and he doesn't have that kind of power.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          I doubt he loaded up for Mosley ONLY, I know he did for Cotto, Clottey and Williams. It would just make sense.
          How do you know that?

Comment

How is Margarito losing to Cotto in the rematch mean Margarito is a cheater?

Is it impossible for the other guy to win the rematch? Ward beat Gatti the first time, that means Ward won the other 2 fights right?

Comment

Originally posted by Los Blancos View Post
              Joke thread.

Ok, people say how his "plaster" takes about 5-6 rounds to harden up and tony has no punching power.

When Tony KO'd Cintron in 4 and Johnson in 1, People still crying he was using plaster.

So what is it boys?

Fucking dumbass guys in here trying to ruin Margaritos legacy.
              Im not trynna come down hard on Margarito, it's just thats the price you pay when you get caught cheating, he shouldn't have been cheating!! All i can say

Comment

paul williams is a beast for taking them shots throughout the fight then, haha...i doubt it man, margs was good in his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  I don't think he's been doing it his whole career because he wasn't busting people up like that every fight.

But I always thought something was weird since he knocked that guys ear off. IMO when he started losing to Santos and his career was going downhill is when he started using them.

All of a sudden he became a bigger puncher and was really hurting guys, and he doesn't have that kind of power.
                  He isn't a big puncher idiot, he's a pressure fighter.

One that attacks, attacks, and attacks until you are broken down.

Tony doesn't have that 1 punch KO.

Comment

I doubt it. Just like I doubt Roy Jones and Mosley used roids there entire career.

James Toney I can understand why he used PEDs. He has a TBI. The guy has little to 0 testosterone, which is why you see him weigh so much because it's so much harder to lose weight. You literally need surgery to remove the weight. Toney is the only person who I wouldn't complain about if he used a certain PED that helped his testosterone.

Comment

Nobody really looks at Roy or Toney in their primes as being big time cheaters.

Matter of fact that won't affect their legacy.

And, also is not the same as the Marg situation. Because, of what Marg was accused of was much much worse than what Toney, Roy, Mosley did.

Is not even comparable.

But, if you use common sense. It's quite hard to imagine he used loaded gloves throughout his career.

It's more realistic that Mosley was the first time than it is that he used throughout his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X