No announcement yet.

I Beat Mike Tyson [Kevin McBride mini documentary]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Beat Mike Tyson [Kevin McBride mini documentary]

In 2005, an unknown Irish boxer beat Mike Tyson in front of hundreds of thousands of people. Then he disappeared. Filmmaker Joshua Z Weinstein rediscovers boxer Kevin McBride, raising his children in a gritty Boston suburb. Kevinʼs body is deteriorating, yet he compulsively continues to fight. This lyrical film finds a boxer at the end of his career – engaging in the Sisyphean task that is his life.

I BEAT MIKE TYSON - (FULL FILM) from Joshua Z Weinstein on Vimeo.

Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 01-15-2013, 05:24 PM.

Oh jeez this guy.

Comment

Says a lot when you can still make money of tysons name, Good luck to him because he did indeed beat Mike Tyson.

Comment

lol he wouldn't have done in his prime. be over in 1 round

Comment

Comment

this ****** still trying to make money off something like that?

Comment

The bottom line is that a New England Circuit fighter stopped the Iron Mike Tyson who ruled that circuit as a kid and open class fighter for years. Thats Region One and Mike was in that region. Everyone from there saw Tyson since he was 15 yrs old. So don't knock this guys accomplishments he was an under dog that night and beat Mike fare an square!!

TysonBomb you need to face reality, Mike got whipped and it was REAL! Ray

Comment

This was basically an exhibition fight in everything but name for Tyson who obviously wasnt interested. Mike should be ashamed of his fraudleying, and Kevin got used as an excuse by other **** boxers to make 'names' for themselves by beating him up.

I still wouldnt say that to his face mind he'd KO me in round 1.

Comment

whose next to make a documetary about this? danny williams?

Comment

So you beat old, washed up Tyson. Big deal.

Comment

Working...
                    X