No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce-Rogers Mtagwa in Play For September 22nd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jorge Arce-Rogers Mtagwa in Play For September 22nd

Rogers Mtagwa (27-15-2, 19KOs) has emerged as the potential opponent next opponent of Mexican superstar Jorge "Travieso" Arce (60-6-2, 46KOs) on September 22 in Los Mochis, Sinaloa. According to Arce, he was advised by his promoter, Zanfer Promotions President Fernando Beltran, an offer has been made to Mtagwa to accept this fight, possibly for a WBO regional championship. Arce wants to face the winner of the super bantamweight unification between Toshiaki Nishioka and Nonito Donaire, set for October 13th in Carson, California. [Click Here To Read More]

I think this will be a good fight.

Comment

I wanted to see Arce fight that Puerto Rican dude but this fight is gonna be an all action brawl too. Mtagwa's not gonna get blown out of there like he was against Gamboa and Jhonny Gonzalez, Arce doesnt have that kind of power. This fight's gonna be more like the Juanma Lopez vs Mtagwa fight, an all ot WAR.

Comment

I call it bull$h!t. Rojas that's it.

Comment

what a crappy bout in Arce's home..Rogers has been finished 4 over 2 years...

Comment

Looks like Arce is ducking Rojas. If Rojas didn't want to travel to Arce's home place then I might understand but this is some bullshit.

Comment

I'm starting to lose respect for Arce. First he surprisingly quits in strange circumstances, then he prices himself out of a Donaire fight and now he takes a gimme while waiting for an undeserved payday instead of rematching Rojas like he said he would do. His warrior image is falling apart.

Comment

Rojas seemed to he hurting Arce by the end of the round...seems like Arce wants none of it.

Comment

What happened with Roja's rematch? That was the perfect replacement for Martinez/Beltran on Vasquez/Marquez undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                    Rojas seemed to he hurting Arce by the end of the round...seems like Arce wants none of it.
                    Yes, after the knocked down Arce didn't do anything to Rojas

Comment

Working...
                    X