No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia Targets Antonio Margarito Rematch in America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia Targets Antonio Margarito Rematch in America

After the easy victory that Roberto “La Amenaza” García secured against Antwone Smith last Friday in Pharr, TX, García believes he is ready to face the best figthers at junior middleweight.

[Click Here To Read More]

"i want to hit that eye too" only cuz he now looks vulnerable.

Comment

Yeah he wants to beat a one eye Margarito, A sluggish, slow,coming back from inactivity beat him. This Garcia guy does not impress me.

Comment

I saw him against Antwon Smith and Margarito and there is nothing special about him. He is an ESPN type fighter at best.

Comment

best he pobably ever was was vs Smith, which shows how far gone Margarito is...neither are worth the price of admission...

Comment

I'll watch that $h!t on espn!!

Comment

Garcia is so slow that even Margo was moving away from his punches

Comment

If this is Garcia I think it is, Margarito already looked mediocre against him even before his eye problems.

Comment

I for one wud like to see this fight, Margarito is past his prime and has one good eye and Garcia looked a lot better...... a nuetral ref and we might have a different out come. I wud LUV too see Margarito get KTFO !!!!

Comment

Sure... you "weren't at your best" your first fight with him and now you want an old ass 1 eyed Margarito .

Comment

Working...
                    X