Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You're Wife Told You She Would Divorce You If You Don't...........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rolling Stone View Post
    dude if i said a Big White Dick, it won't sound believable, Blacks have bigger dicks....not being racist mate but thats how it is
    lol

It aint cool though G im sure your inventive enough stones to come up with some other **** ive seen you drop better **** playa...

Comment

Originally posted by TriGaFinGa
      this is true, blacks have better blood circulation, that's why those ****ers have those crazy ass hairlines with pratically no forehead
      See Stones this is what im sayin G it starts to upset mans then we gotta deal with **** like this...I could rinse your teras in red but i know that your just hurting so ima bly you this time round...

Comment

I would run away.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
          lol

It aint cool though G im sure your inventive enough stones to come up with some other **** ive seen you drop better **** playa...
          yeah i should've said Big Midget Filipino Dick......lol, but i thought this thread was pretty funny

Comment

yeah i should've said Big Midget Filipino Dick......lol, but i thought this thread was pretty funny
            lol

Yeh try a different approach next time
            It is funny but it offends some of these cats in here at times..

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
              See Stones this is what im sayin G it starts to upset mans then we gotta deal with **** like this...I could rinse your teras in red but i know that your just hurting so ima bly you this time round...
              hey mate, i ain't racist, i could've used white, its just that black came to my mind first....no offence

Comment

Originally posted by TriGaFinGa
                this is true, blacks have better blood circulation, that's why those ****ers have those crazy ass hairlines with pratically no forehead
                What?...........

Comment

hey mate, i ain't racist, i could've used white, its just that black came to my mind first....no offence
                  No offense taken at all G...

Comment

There is so much disguised ****sexuality in this place it's crazy. Just come out of the closet, it's 2010, it's ok.

The just don't make men like they used too..........

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                      There is so much disguised ****sexuality in this place it's crazy. Just come out of the closet, it's 2010, it's ok.

The just don't make men like they used too..........
                      you srs mate??? im not gay, its just a joke...jesus, nobody can take a joke anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X