No announcement yet.

Boxing judges aren't incompetent, theyre corrupt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing judges aren't incompetent, theyre corrupt

think about it, why do the bad decisions always go the way of the local guy?
    who makes sure the judges arent taking bribes from promoters?

This thread is useless without citing specific examples. Put some effort into it

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      This thread is useless without citing specific examples. Put some effort into it
      Agreed. Looks like this thread is gonna go down as a less than 5 post thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        Because we all know local decisions never happen and aren't engrained into boxing culture like a plague in the dark age.

Comment

Originally posted by croz View Post
          Because we all know local decisions never happen and aren't engrained into boxing culture like a plague in the dark age.
          There were even examples in big matches last year.... OP could have thrown a few in there.
          Hell, Salido/Lopez 2 was looking crooked and Donaire's SD over WV2 was wack as well.
          Two off the top of my head
          Donaire's wasn't local for WV2... but still, bad scoring

Comment

Duh it is what it is.like say the mayweather dlh fight i knew before they fought dlh had one judge in his pocket many other examples but your thread sucks so i wont waste the effort.

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
              think about it, why do the bad decisions always go the way of the local guy?
              who makes sure the judges arent taking bribes from promoters?
              Yea I agree after watching Bradley Vs Pacquaiao, Mayweather vs Castillo,
              Mosley vs Delahoya 2, Trinidad vs Delahoya, Delahoya vs Strum. Shultz vs Foreman, Ali vs all Norton fights Norton did get one of the wins, Broner vs De Leon, Hagler vs Leonard the list can go a mile long so I'll stop here.

Comment

I love the phrase hometown judges to me is just fcking stupid the judges dont care where your from they care about who slipped them the most cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                  Yea I agree after watching Bradley Vs Pacquaiao, Mayweather vs Castillo,
                  Mosley vs Delahoya 2, Trinidad vs Delahoya, Delahoya vs Strum. Shultz vs Foreman, Ali vs all Norton fights Norton did get one of the wins, Broner vs De Leon, Hagler vs Leonard the list can go a mile long so I'll stop here.
                  You would call Bradley the local guy?
                  If it's because he was American, the judges weren't so kind to Mosley

Comment

I think some judges are incompetent and some are corrupt and some are competent and honest.

Comment

Working...
                    X