No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao is Desperate, He's On The Decline

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    WOW a mexican mad that Floyd beat a Mexican. Bro EVERYONE wanted to see Floyd fight after that Ortiz fight. Once Floyd added that killer instinct aspect to his game, and the aggression, and combination puncher, it just made him a mega star! That plus the trash talking 24/7 on cable tv! It the exact opposite for Pac, who everyone got bored with, and he lost his aggression and power in his fights. Im not trying to get into a troll war with you, I already told you I dont support Floyd like I used to.

Comment

Mayweather is ducking Pacquiao again what a convenient excuse, he had a loss yeh ok the fans are smarter than that they know who really should have won. When Pacquiao is motivated he dominates and Mayweather knows this.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        WOW a mexican mad that Floyd beat a Mexican. Bro EVERYONE wanted to see Floyd fight after that Ortiz fight. Once Floyd added that killer instinct aspect to his game, and the aggression, and combination puncher, it just made him a mega star! That plus the trash talking 24/7 on cable tv! It the exact opposite for Pac, who everyone got bored with, and he lost his aggression and power in his fights. Im not trying to get into a troll war with you, I already told you I dont support Floyd like I used to.

So the "legal sucker punch" is called killer instinct now

Comment

This is bad for Mayweather's legacy!!! This is EXACTLY why the Morales/Mayweather "who's higher on the ATG list" thread is so close. All Mayweather has to do is fight him, the world's been wanting this fight for 3 year's....... C'mon Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
            Mayweather is ducking Pacquiao again what a convenient excuse, he had a loss yeh ok the fans are smarter than that they know who really should have won. When Pacquiao is motivated he dominates and Mayweather knows this.
            Thats not the point. Pac wasnt robbed against bradley. He just let the fight be so close, that it could have gone either way. Pac punched himself out in the early rounds, got weaker in the later rounds, and allowed Brad to take over. I dont think it was a ROBBERY, it was close, and Pac has himself to blame. But That combined with the bad fight he had with Juan, the circus fight he had with Shane, and the hidden ppv numbers, Pac stockd has decreased. You lose negotiation leverage from losses, bad performances, and low pv numbers. Pac got all of the above. Its a 60-40 split easily, but Floyd wants 100% because of health issues. You can call Floyd a duck, without lying and claiming that Pac still deserves 50% even with all of his latest flops. Back to back bad fights in his last 3 performances+low ppv numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
              So the "legal sucker punch" is called killer instinct now
              Yep! Your SUPPOSED to sucker punch a guy who hugs you THREE times in a ROW, in a CHAMPIONSHIP fight! WITHOUT the headbutt, Floyd should have hit him just for trusting his opponent so much. But WITH the headbutt, HELL YEA. This is boxing. Why WOULDNT you sucker punch the idiot who gave you THAT oppurtunity? Or you even a boxing fan? Floyd BLEW That Boy's head back, and it was the most vicious thing Floyd had done in ages, GTFO With the puzzy shiet! Either your being a puzzy, or just hating because its Floyd! I rather you be hating, then disrespecting the sport by going against What Floyd did. A TRUE Champion has PURE VENOM and NO MERCY. EsPECIALLY when Forgiving an opponent. I dont want to see PAC hugging Mosley 5 times in a row all night. I wanna see fighters get angry, and MAKE YOU PAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                Thats not the point. Pac wasnt robbed against bradley. He just let the fight be so close, that it could have gone either way. Pac punched himself out in the early rounds, got weaker in the later rounds, and allowed Brad to take over. I dont think it was a ROBBERY, it was close, and Pac has himself to blame. But That combined with the bad fight he had with Juan, the circus fight he had with Shane, and the hidden ppv numbers, Pac stockd has decreased. You lose negotiation leverage from losses, bad performances, and low pv numbers. Pac got all of the above. Its a 60-40 split easily, but Floyd wants 100% because of health issues. You can call Floyd a duck, without lying and claiming that Pac still deserves 50% even with all of his latest flops. Back to back bad fights in his last 3 performances+low ppv numbers.
                Still Mayweather is ducking Pacquiao, he'd make a lot of money fighting him but he knows how risky it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
                  Still Mayweather is ducking Pacquiao, he'd make a lot of money fighting him but he knows how risky it is.
                  I already said he was ducking! Re read my comment buddy You can troll the other guys but not me. Im a boxing fan, not a stan boy.

Comment

Mayweather a bitch no one believe he wants the fight outside people who only are fans of him more so then they are boxing fans.

every time he has a new excuse, everytime Pacquaio is about to fight he has to come out the shadow to make noise. Stop being a hoe Mayweather and living off Pacquaio name.

Your whole family is scared of pacquaio, your dad says he on this and that, Roger says he on A side meth, you have new excuses and reason why the fight wont take place, every single time. But we all know the truth the interviews are out and it doesnt take a genius to come to the conclusion that you are scared of him.

you can get 100% of the earnings and I think you will still somehow find a way to not go thru with the fight.
                    Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 10-31-2012, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Maywether is obviously ducking.

Comment

Working...
                      X