Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has anyone from BS/NSB ever met up and boxed/fought in real life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
    Kinda like P Will build but bulkier. Heaviest I weighed was 210 when I was lifting heavy. Slimming down to play ball. i train but havent sparred in 2 years.
    yea u got a nice frame man..if you know how to use it u'd definitly give me hell..i hate those rangy guys cause i like to fight on the outside

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
      Friendly sparring. Three rounds. A Mexican fighter from Texas vs. a black fighter from London. Londoner was in Texas for business and UD'd him. 3 rounds.
      Are the posters still on NSb and do you have the video

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
        Friendly sparring. Three rounds. A Mexican fighter from Texas vs. a black fighter from London. Londoner was in Texas for business and UD'd him. 3 rounds.
        That's good stuff. Pretty positive. I'd like to see something like that. But, admittedly, I'd probably be more interested in seeing a beef resolved in the ring. I guess that's the boxing fan in all of us....

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          im open to spar with any ******* on here..we can even place bets on the fights...boxingscene should set this type of **** up

Comment

Originally posted by Radke View Post
            posted my pic several times son.try again..just cause u might be fragile in real life dont mean others are

Comment

6'5 about 238 right now. Would definitely be down for this man. Closest person to my size thus far is LarryX. Me and you Larry, it'll be like Wlad vs Haye. Only you don't have that lame accent.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                6'5 about 238 right now. Would definitely be down for this man. Closest person to my size thus far is LarryX. Me and you Larry, it'll be like Wlad vs Haye. Only you don't have that lame accent.
                6'5 238..you a nice sized dude..would be fun

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                  i bet these *******s(not the real manny fans)never seen a boxing gym other than on tv..or they ran down to the wild card like some groupie ass hoes to stare at manny..they wouldnt know the first thing bout boxing techniques or stratagies...id laugh watching them trying to put their head gear on or attempt wrap thier own hands

Comment

id pay to see vegan call someone a monkey to their face....these guys kill me spewing racial **** over the internet....how much more of a pu22y can you get??

Comment

Im 6'3 210 but I havent done any boxing since I got back from Iraq. Kinda lost the drive.

Comment

Working...
                      X