Nb. Better win, NOT who you enjoyed seeing lose more
    Froch over Bute
    74.29%
    Garcia over Khan
    22.86%
    Equal
    2.86%

I would say Froch over Bute.

Enjoyed seeing Garcia blast out Khan more tho!

Comment

Froch-Bute imo.....

Comment

Froch-Bute

Comment

I enjoyed watching Bute get hammered plus it was the better win of the 2 imo

Comment

Froch's win was bigger. Anybody has a puncher's chance against Khan, even the worst strawweights. And Garcia was getting outboxed until he gave Khan jelly legs. Froch dominated the entire fight against Bute, gave him his first loss, and it was a big comeback win after losing his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
              Froch's win was bigger. Anybody has a puncher's chance against Khan, even the worst strawweights. And Garcia was getting outboxed until he gave Khan jelly legs. Froch dominated the entire fight against Bute, gave him his first loss, and it was a big comeback win after losing his last fight.
              I think the Froch win was a bit more impressive because while everyone knew Khan was an accident waiting to happen, Bute looked near unbeatable at the time

Comment

Garcia over Khan...I love Froch one of my favorite fighters,and while I believe Bute was a great win for him...Bute was not that accomplished,Khan was..Khan was a unified Champ and had actually fought and beat some good contenders...Bute did nothing but fight D or C level fighters waiting around...Which funny enough is the reason when he met a fighter like Froch he was totally outclassed...

Comment

Froch's over Bute definately, Bute was undefeated and built up to be unbeatable, Froch took him apart.

I was a little shocked when Garcia beat Khan as I thought after watching the first Garcia v Morales fight that Khan would pick him apart with his speed, which he did initially. Garcia did nothing great to win that fight other than catch Khan with a sucker punch which was Khan's own fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    Garcia over Khan...I love Froch one of my favorite fighters,and while I believe Bute was a great win for him...Bute was not that accomplished,Khan was..Khan was a unified Champ and had actually fought and beat some good contenders...Bute did nothing but fight D or C level fighters waiting around...Which funny enough is the reason when he met a fighter like Froch he was totally outclassed...
                    Sakio Bika or Marcos Maidana
                    Glen Johnson or Zab Judah
                    Brian Magee or Paulie Malignaggi
                    Librado Andrade or Andrey Kotelnyk

I actually think the level of opposition was fairly close

Comment

Working...
                    X