No announcement yet.

I wouldn't mind seeing Lara/Molina II

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wouldn't mind seeing Lara/Molina II

I still think it'd be a fight that would garner some interest. And I kinda feel like it was unfinished business. I don't think Molina gave it to him like some folks on here do, but I don't think Lara did enough to win that fight either.

I just don't see Martinez/Lara realistically happening. Lara's my dude, but Sergio is all wrong for him in my opinion.

While it's a fight that should probably happen, I'm not really that interested in it. I didn't see any fireworks in the first fight. I wouldn't get excited over it.

Comment

Not a bad fight. Alvarez-Lara sounds better.

Comment

I think Lara wins the rematch. On top of the issues he had coming into that fight he also seemed to be looking for another 1 round KO and never adjusted. I believe he had 3 or 4 in a row coming into that fight vs Molina...

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          I think Lara wins the rematch. On top of the issues he had coming into that fight he also seemed to be looking for another 1 round KO and never adjusted. I believe he had 3 or 4 in a row coming into that fight vs Molina...
          Agreed. I think the rematch would look a lot different than the first fight.

But I just see folks using this Molina fight as an excuse for Lara not getting the fights he deserves in the future.

Although Alvarez, Martinez are all guys I'd like to see, they have their sights set on bigger dudes at this point in their respective careers.

I don't see any reason why any of the 2 would give Lara a fight at this point. I think if Lara beats Molina and/or the winner of the Pirog fight, he might have a case

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            Not a bad fight. Alvarez-Lara sounds better.
            Hahaha, yea right... That's an opponent that has a chance of winning... they'd never take that.

Comment

Working...
            X