What is going on with Rigondeaux?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Managerial dispute I think.

Comment

he signed a contract in Cuba for very little money and a way of of the island, got to the states signed another contract which was better but the first contract was still valid as it was upheld in court. but what i find funny is the way some people label these Cubans as being lazy, just try to imagen if you could coming from nothing and working and fighting for nothing but national pride and having no choice in what you do because you are good at what you do, and then getting to the "free" world and still not being "free" because now you have all of these people tring to take advantage of you because you come unrepresented and uninformed and make money from your blood. i know better than most that that is the bussiness of pro boxing but i can tell you from first hand experience when you get to the "free" world from Cuba and have a choice in what and how you do things you begin to realize that you are not just a fighter its just something you can do.

Comment

that manager from Ireland is fuucking him over. This is going to be so sad if his career is ruined by bs politics, being that he's the most talented of the recent wave of cuban fighters.

Comment

Working...
        X