Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isn't anyone worried that Mayweather does a Gatti on Guerrero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isn't anyone worried that Mayweather does a Gatti on Guerrero?

I mean I know Mayweather has slowed a bit but isn't anyone worried that Mayweather is going to do a Gatti on Guerrero? I feel real bad for this kid. It can't just be me.

No way. Guerrero is going to be very physical and he proved against berto he can take a punch.

Gatti was a past prime glorified club fighter.

Comment

He's going to lose a VERY clear decision but he will give a good account himself at times throughout the fight.

Comment

Guerrero is going to get knocked out. I think he's better than Gatti though

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
          Guerrero is going to get knocked out. I think he's better than Gatti though
          Floyd should have a field day with that uppercut.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            Floyd should have a field day with that uppercut.
            the left or right?

I see rights to the body getting into Guerrero's ass

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              the left or right?

I see rights to the body getting into Guerrero's ass
              Right uppercut. If Guerrero tries to smother him against the ropes.

Berto landed some vicious right uppercuts on him

Comment

Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
                I mean I know Mayweather has slowed a bit but isn't anyone worried that Mayweather is going to do a Gatti on Guerrero? I feel real bad for this kid. It can't just be me.
                mmmmmmmmmmmmm..............nope.

If you thought Cotto vs lil Floyd was competitive. Guerrero will make it even uglier.

Comment

That would be a real concern if Floyd is on top of his game.

If Floyd is still roughly the same guy Guerrero probably won't land more than 20% and Floyd probably won't be able to miss when you consider Berto landed at will~

I don't feel bad for Ghost though because he wanted this and this is a huge opportunity for him, if he gets messed up file it under the "be careful what you ask for" file

Comment

guerro is going to get schooled. Mayweather has beaten much better fighters, guerro hasnt fought anyone like him. decisoning berto isnt a big deal.

Comment

Working...
                    X