Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video]Crazy *** dude, or hero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] [Video]Crazy *** dude, or hero?

I'll go with crazy but that's just my personal opinion. To me, trading my life for a bike doesnt sound very economically plausible.

Either way that's some of the bravest **** i have ever seen. The ending's a shocker.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-31-2012, 08:59 PM.

Did he kill the guy at the end? He was out of view.

Comment

looks like it. Why else would he let down his guard like that.

Comment

Rescuing a scooter doesn't make your a hero...

Comment

Stupid. Taking a chance with a crackhead with a gun is not a good idea. He got shot in the leg over a scooter but it could have been in the head. I don't think taking a bullet in the leg and having the death of a man on your conscience is worth a scooter.
          Last edited by Isaac Hunt; 08-01-2012, 05:34 AM.

Comment

I watched it like 4 times and it still doesn't make sense...they let that hype walk around all sketch for so long...then he ends up shooting the guy in the leg...but the guy was strapped the whole time?

If that hype was on my lawn and nobody knew him I'd of chased his ass outta the neighborhood and he'd never even think to come back. Gotta protect the children of the community of sketch ass dudes like that.

Comment

over a bike goddamn lol

Comment

In the States would the guy without the shirt get prosecuted for this? Although the bike thief shot him it can't be argued that he was shot in self defence as he was clearly getting away and was most likely shot in the back when he no longer presented a threat.

Comment

Working...
                X