No announcement yet.

RJJ that beat Ruiz would've defeat Tyson and he beats the Wlad that fought Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
    Jeez .. is **** that boring on this site that we have to discuss fantasy fights that don't even involve boxers when they were at their prime?

Why would anyone ever want to explore how well a faded and aged boxer would do?

Thanks for the heads up.

I want no part of this nonsense.
    Wasnt just a fantasy fight there was a possibility it could of happened..

Comment

• Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
      Roy would have done worst than Haye. Haye had the power for Wlad to respect and be defensive. Wlad would walk through everything Roy had.

And Tyson could have beaten Roy as well.
      Wlad is always defensive and cautious though, and it wasn't Wlad's power that made Wlad look average, it was his movement. Needless to say Roy is a far better mover and defensive fighter than Haye.

I'm not saying Roy would win, at all. But even not going twelve rounds I think he would do much the same thing Haye did and make Wlad look very average for as long as it lasted.

Roy may have picked Ruiz to beat because that was the guy he could beat, but Ruiz ended up being one of the more consistent heavyweights of the 2000s. Roy beat him more convincingly than many others did.

Comment

• Jones would not be competative with Wlad. Seriously, get that idea out of your head now.

Comment

• Roy is way over hyped because of his Highlight reel (much of which were against stiffs) and he would be limited by size against the klits.

Roy was 5'11 and I believe about 198lbs when he fought ruiz? Just too short and too physically small.

Comment

• I would not say a prime RJJ had a glass jaw

Comment

Working...
            X