Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats the deal with writing off khan??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the deal with writing off khan??

dudes lost a couple of fights and has fallen off track when he was supposed to be the next superstar

but if hes able to get one big win, i.e. bradley or marquez

hes right back in the mix

i see khan beating another molina in april n then beat garcia in the winter

2014 is going to be all about king khan with a rivalry with broner

broner v khan dec 2014 with the winner being the biggest star in boxing

His he has no chin to compete at the highest levels. I don't mind him so much as I think he gives exciting fights when matched up with a good puncher.

Comment

he's got a bad chin and poor defensive philosophies. he fights like an amateur.

until very recently he was also refusing to recognize that there was a serious problem with the way he fought.

Comment

If Khans chin was ok-good he'd do Broner, no doubt, relentless speed, in-out, Broner dont look great at long-distance, could argue thats not totally proven yet, but i'd honestly see Khan being too quick at that range anyway.

But due to current circumstances his chin seems average at best. Considering how, and who he took them ko's from. So i'd say Broner would win based on that, but who knows, all where talking about is speculation here, until it happened, them two h2h is pure guess really, till/unless it happens. So typing this is arguably pointless in a sense.
        No need to write Khan off though, he could have some pretty frigin' ace fights with others and have success at 140-147. Saying that, Broner still a 135 campaigner atm i guess, give it two years at minimum if these guys meet. (Unless a HUGE curve-ball move occured, then woops.)

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
          dudes lost a couple of fights and has fallen off track when he was supposed to be the next superstar

but if hes able to get one big win, i.e. bradley or marquez

hes right back in the mix

i see khan beating another molina in april n then beat garcia in the winter

2014 is going to be all about king khan with a rivalry with broner

broner v khan dec 2014 with the winner being the biggest star in boxing
          That's true for anybody though. And Broner would destroy him.

Comment

he wrote himself off

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
            X