Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any reason to dislike Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any reason to dislike Manny Pacquiao?

He's always come to fight and provide some great fights over the years. He's not a trash talker, he doesn't disrespect anybody. He minds his own business.

Is there anything to really dislike about him? He has surely been a great ambassador over the years.

I just can't figure why anyone would dislike and be so spiteful. Leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

A once greater fighter was KO'd, but that's how it goes. An end of an era for a once great fighter. This is boxing. No need to hate.

I don't think anyone dislikes Manny. I think they dislike his fans...

A lot of his fans are pretty much equivalent to Lakers fans. Meaning they don't know anything about boxing besides Pacquiao.

Comment

its not pac that people dislike, its his psychopathic, delusional, ignorant, one way minded, subjective fan base that destroys the sport with its propaganda and its lies

pac is a good guy and a good fighter, no one should dislike him, but its good he got KOd last night. good for the sport that his fake fan base will surely dissipate now. or at least begin to...

Comment

Pac as a fighter? No.

The boxing community can't stand his delusional fans who think he is the greatest of all time. I am glad JMM put Manny in his place.

Comment

Pretty much what everyone else said. Just the worst fan base I have ever encountered in sports.

Comment

Only people that don't like Pac is the young black teens on this site that idolize Floyd cuz he represents them and their hip hop culture. His fans always go with whatever he says and his excuses. They are glad Manny got rocked so they won't have to see Floyd take a legitimate challenge he has ducked for years

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Doom View Post
              I don't think anyone dislikes Manny. I think they dislike his fans...

A lot of his fans are pretty much equivalent to Lakers fans. Meaning they don't know anything about boxing besides Pacquiao.
              I agree with this..Green...

Comment

Steve Forbes

Wow! Thats cold..im seeing pics all over the place of Manny face planted..on basketball courts, lawns,, grocery stores...wow thats cold.. this man has been a great fighter for so many years..and to see how people can do the man so dirty.. especially when the dude is a good dude..wow!

I guess the thing that bothered me seeing it was.. this.. ive boxed since o was 10 years old and im 35 now.. we know that people die in this sport to simply entertain.. every fight youve seen him in he has come to thump..wrather you thought he won or not.. I just feel he's better than for that to happen..but hey people are people..it says no matter who u are and what youve done..if there is a chance for you to be made fun of..guess what? Your not above it.

Comment

His fans. Some are really horrible people.

Not his fault though, but some of the hate/frustration spills over on the fighter for sure.

Comment

The #1 reason to dislike Emmanuel Pacquiao is his FANS.

Period.

Comment

Working...
                    X