No announcement yet.

50 Cent: I have talk to Broner about fighting Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    why because Gamboa is a FEATHERWEIGHT? if Gamboa makes it even remotely competitive it just confirms how garbage Broner is
    Gamboa and Broner both started at 130

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
      Gamboa and Broner both started at 130
      Gamboa is FEATHERWEIGHT and Broner's a LIGHTWEIGHT.
      It doesn't matter how you try to spin it to nuthug Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        Gamboa is FEATHERWEIGHT and Broner's a LIGHTWEIGHT.
        It doesn't matter how you try to spin it to nuthug Broner.
        wasnt he going to 135 for Rios anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          wasnt he going to 135 for Rios anyway?
          it never happened

Comment

Gamboa would likely give Broner a boxing lesson for approximately 4/5th's of the fight... then get caught with some goofy ass shit in the late rounds and put away.

Comment

The whole 'no way Haymon works with him' thing is ridiculous. This is business. I'm sure a successful guy like Haymon has done business with a lot people who he's had disputes with a various points. This isn't like Top Rank - Golden Boy.

Haymon would make the fight if he thinks it would good for brand Broner, and given how he's handled some of his other fighters, it's not beyond the realms of possibility that he'd throw him in with a tough opponent like Gamboa. It's also possible that Broner is seen as a dead cert for superstardom and will as such be matched soft for a few more years.

Comment

Gamboa would UD Broner easily if he doesn't get pushed around or caught a lot or by the bigger Broner. Gamboa's footwork and Boxing skills are superior and like both guys idol says "skills pay the bills" he could outbox him the whole fight,i would anticipate hes goofy ass knockdowns happening tho, never seen him hurt but if he gets over aggressive he forgets about hes feet. They may do the same weight but just looking at Broner you get the sense that dude should be a WW Gamboa is short and packed like a tank but this dude's frame is HUGE for this division.

Comment

Cant see how Broner can beat Gamboa. Gamboa is faster, stronger, better endurance, better boxing skills and Cuban. Mamba out

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    Broner does not control who he fights.
                    Exactly.. I thought Al Haymon decides that.

Comment

I'm a big Gamboa fan and I truly don't like Broner, but I respect his skill and he would whoop Gamboa right now.

I really would like to see that fight though, would be amazing.

Comment

Working...
                      X