Video: Freddie Roach Attacks Man Harrasing him with Camera

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

''anger management Freddie''

Comment

Freddie is not playing, he'll fight anybody, he almost got into a fist fight with Toney over some joke.

Comment

Guy is a fool. Freddie Roach is a nasty junkyard dog from Beantown. He's lucky Freddie didn't have a bottle or some sort of hard foreign object in his hand.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari
          Do you think Freddie is sensitive because of the medication? I know some people who have to take meds for cholesterol and blood pressure and they are grumpy.
          Nah he just has a short fuse.

Comment

I wonder if Roach still has pretty good hands. I suppose he must have to keep working with top fighter, enough to comfortably dispatch the average guy in the street anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Nah he just has a short fuse.

man Roach looks so young and slim there lol, I am laughing at Buffer saying let's see if we can find Jeremy meaning /Jeremy Piven, and you can see Jeremy piven in the back just staring like wow are these guys about to throw down?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                man Roach looks so young and slim there lol, I am laughing at Buffer saying let's see if we can find Jeremy meaning /Jeremy Piven, and you can see Jeremy piven in the back just staring like wow are these guys about to throw down?
                **** got a bit real for Jeremy. Serious decline in Roach over the past 5 years alright. You'd wonder what another 5 years will mean for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  **** got a bit real for Jeremy. Serious decline in Roach over the past 5 years alright. You'd wonder what another 5 years will mean for him.
                  Exactly it was a **** got real moment for Jeremy, dude jaw was dropped and he was just staring and zoned out from everything else including Buffer calling for him lol.

Yeah man Roach really aged fast, he put on a lot of weight and his hair is white now. Just looking at this video from the Cotto weigh in Roach looks like in his early 30s very young and in shape.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                    Guy is a fool. Freddie Roach is a nasty junkyard dog from Beantown. He's lucky Freddie didn't have a bottle or some sort of hard foreign object in his hand.
                    The mean streets of Boston......../Eminem

Do agree though, Freddie takes no ish

Comment

This is the eyeball biting story. Starts at 1.09.

Comment

Working...
                      X