No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Ortiz: We Won't Protest Mayweather KO Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Ortiz: We Won't Protest Mayweather KO Loss

BoxingScene.com was advised by Victor Ortiz's manager, Rolando Arellano, that they will not file an appeal over Saturday's knockout loss to Floyd Mayweather Jr. Ortiz was knocked out after apologizing to Mayweather, for a second time, for what appeared to be a deliberate head butt a moment ealier. After touching gloves, Floyd landed a left hand and followed up with a right hand that floored the former WBC welterweight champion. Ortiz had his hands by his side when Mayweather caught him. [Click Here To Read More]

I love how everyone thinks a couple "I'm Sorry"s and **** kisses on the cheek somehow makes NUMEROUS intentional headbutts OK, **** that. Floyd was in no way obliged to accept that **** when his lip is all busted the **** open

Did you see the look on Floyd's face when he unloaded that 1-2, oh man.. you wanna talk about vicious? That's vicious, Floyd was in ****ing full-fledged Altered Beast mode if my homies know what I mean from the old school Sega games

Comment

all that hard work and training by ortiz and garcia only for ortiz to drop his hands like a dumbass and get KTFO. 8 week training camp wasted.

Comment

Not an inkling of anger or protest from team ortiz. They're thrilled to get out of their with the cash and without the ass whupping that was coming..

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
          I love how everyone thinks a couple "I'm Sorry"s and **** kisses on the cheek somehow makes NUMEROUS intentional headbutts OK, **** that. Floyd was in no way obliged to accept that **** when his lip is all busted the **** open

Did you see the look on Floyd's face when he unloaded that 1-2, oh man.. you wanna talk about vicious? That's vicious, Floyd was in ****ing full-fledged Altered Beast mode if my homies know what I mean from the old school Sega games
          Yeah, as Floyd landed those two punches, I couldn't help but feel satisfied.

Comment

If floyd has any ounce of dignity, he would honor the rematch. Be a man of your word. From a business stand point, it makes sense. Another 40 mil for floyd with a non pac name. Could make 80 mil in less than a year. I really believe a rematch will sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
              all that hard work and training by ortiz and garcia only for ortiz to drop his hands like a dumbass and get KTFO. 8 week training camp wasted.
              It's all about the benjamins baby! - Victor Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post

Anybody who suckerpunches a defenseless fighter will look like a beast, heck butterbean would look like a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  BoxingScene.com was advised by Victor Ortiz's manager, Rolando Arellano, that they will not file an appeal over Saturday's knockout loss to Floyd Mayweather Jr. Ortiz was knocked out after apologizing to Mayweather, for a second time, for what appeared to be a deliberate head butt a moment ealier. After touching gloves, Floyd landed a left hand and followed up with a right hand that floored the former WBC welterweight champion. Ortiz had his hands by his side when Mayweather caught him. [Click Here To Read More]
                  There was nothing to protest anywhere.Ortiz's not on Floyd's level so just get lost

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    There was 2 seconds left but Cortez said 'box',so what rules of sportsmanship were broken?Do people always have to complian everytime they lose?
                    I like how he kept quite about the headbutt.

Comment

Working...
                    X