No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire vs. Mares: Full Contract Details Are Revealed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire vs. Mares: Full Contract Details Are Revealed

BoxingScene.com has obtained a copy of the contract that Golden Boy Promotions issued last Friday to Top Rank - offering $3 million dollars for the services of WBO super bantamweight champion Nonito Donaire (31-1, 20KOs). Last week, Golden Boy CEO Richard Schaefer created a wave of headlines when he exclusively advised BoxingScene that he was willing to offer Top Rank a sum of $3 million dollars to secure Donaire for a mega-super bantamweight unification with WBO king Abner Mares (25-0, 13KOs), who Golden Boy promotes.

[Click Here To Read More]

This fight should be next, if it doesn’t happen I have to say its top rank and Donaire that are content it doesn’t take place

Comment

I can only fault arum in this one...his greedy old ass knows about the risk he'd take with this fight even if donaire wins he probably won't look spectacular against mares and donaire is one of the few fighters left with his company ranked highly as a p4p player

Comment

Donaire has no say in his career. One reason why fighters should stat away from Top Rank.

Comment

It's not gonna happen.

Comment

Donaire-I didnt get a contract lmao donaire a idiot

Comment

GBP just checkmate'd TR.

donaire has no say to this since arum is his boss.

i believe donarie wants this fight to happen. i hope GBP buys out nonitos contract from TR

Comment

Top Rank and Donaire are not looking good so far in this one....

GB just landed a big blow

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                  I can only fault arum in this one...his greedy old ass knows about the risk he'd take with this fight even if donaire wins he probably won't look spectacular against mares and donaire is one of the few fighters left with his company ranked highly as a p4p player
                  If his career survived after looking terribly boring against Narvaez it'll survive looking bad against Mares.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    GBP just checkmate'd TR.

donaire has no say to this since arum is his boss.

i believe donarie wants this fight to happen. i hope GBP buys out nonitos contract from TR
                    the only way arum is ever releasing his clutches from donaire is if he loses...

nonito has signed with gbp before but was threatened with a lawsuit which led to him signing an extension with tr

Comment

Working...
                    X